Friday, November 9, 2007

Travel around the world!

I want to travel around the world via Cruise line to various destinations! I think it will be a great to be on a huge cruise ship eating scrimp err shrimp,lobster and other delights sipping huge cokctails and looking and FISHING!

I wouldn't care about where the choice of this vacation would be as long as its a luxury cruise somewhere! I don't care where which cruise line..Alaska, the Amazon, the Mediterranean, Asia, Africa anywhere! I just want to get away and sail sip huge cocktails and play poker on a sweet cruise ship! Quite James Bondish! Oh well can dream right? Who knows one day when I save up maybe my honeymoon will be a cruise! Blah just was day dreaming and decided to post up on it! Some of the places where I've traveled have been Asia and the Middle East with a few stops in Europe for a couple of days..Primarily Germany! Cool countries but didn't exactly go there for leisure and didn't see much!

I want to goto Las Vegas with a few grand and have a fun weekend getaway just me and a bunch of Benjamin Franklins playing poker,craps and blackjack and eating the grand buffets they have! I been watching the Travel Channel alot lately and that place looks so damn fun! Hell I'll even tell you about it when I go, what happens there doesn't stay there I assure you! Everyone who I know who has gone there talk about all their activities and I assure you it will entice even the biggest square! Traveling is cool hobby to have you experience other cultures and people plus see great destinations along with sweet sites that your local burbs here does not have!

I mean I think it's cool that cruise ships have pools on them but to me it doesn't make sense the ocean is so beautiful! Hell another cool vacation would be me on a desert Island with tons of hot babes And coconuts!

Blah I'm out for now and will love for some ideas on where to go!

No comments: